675 students|Nebo District

Bad
Good

We are starting our 5th year at Rees Elementary. We love everything about Rees, from the Principal to the wonderful teachers my daughter have had over the years. A real effort is made to get to know each and every child as an individual and to make sure they are learning and growing the best that they can. As a parent I have always felt comfortable voicing opinions I have and we have truly made friendships here that will last a lifetime. We currently have our house on the market and the only things we are sad about is leaving Rees in the near future.

Fantastic principal, he uses all resources available to get funds for the school, especially for art programs (music, dance, etc). The Kindergarten program is fantastic!

This school is wonderful! I can't believe the quality of the teaching staff. The principle is second to none. It is unfortunate for my family that we had to move, and could no longer attend. Best school my children have gone to.

Last modified Rees School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.