Posted August 28, 2014
We are starting our 5th year at Rees Elementary. We love everything about Rees, from the Principal to the wonderful teachers my daughter have had over the years. A real effort is made to get to know each and every child as an individual and to make sure they are learning and growing the best that they can. As a parent I have always felt comfortable voicing opinions I have and we have truly made friendships here that will last a lifetime. We currently have our house on the market and the only things we are sad about is leaving Rees in the near future.

Posted June 03, 2010
Fantastic principal, he uses all resources available to get funds for the school, especially for art programs (music, dance, etc). The Kindergarten program is fantastic!

Posted February 25, 2009

Rees School 2

Posted July 04, 2007

Posted May 07, 2007
This school is wonderful! I can't believe the quality of the teaching staff. The principle is second to none. It is unfortunate for my family that we had to move, and could no longer attend. Best school my children have gone to.

Posted September 07, 2006
The entire school is great, but I am particularly inspired by the multi-age classes.

Posted August 02, 2006
Rees is absolutely the best Elementary school my children have attended! That is saying a lot, because we have 6 children, and we have moved around a bit. Their arts programs are second to none. Last year, for example, local artists taught the children opera, musical theater, clay sculpting, and dance. The school also put two operas, musicals, dance programs, and an art exhibit. These programs were all recorded on DVD and distributed to the children. The school is also doing a great job of the academic side of things. The teachers and staff are fun, knowledgeable and caring.

Rees School
574 North Rees Ave, Spanish Fork, UT  84660
Last modified Rees School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rees School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top