Springville, UT

Provo Canyon School - Springville Campus 3

Posted June 18, 2014
Nice looking campus. Well maintained. Receptionist staff for the most part were professional and polite. The psychiatrists did not hesitate to reach for the prescription pad to address my child's behavior. I received little to no information from the psychiatrists regarding side effects or an explanation as to why they wanted to put my kid on four different medications. I felt they were experimenting on my child. Very good nursing staff. Nurses explained everything about medications. The therapist sometimes seemed preoccupied in family therapy and did not come prepared to the meetings. Make sure you check qualifications/EXPERIANCE of therapist. I did think my child was physically safe at Provo Canyon.

Provo Canyon School - Springville Campus 1

Posted January 13, 2009

Provo Canyon School - Springville Campus
763 North 1650 West, Springville, UT  84663
Last modified Provo Canyon School - Springville Campus is a Private school that serves grades 3-12
Provo Canyon School - Springville Campus Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top