Bad
Good

This school has been amazing for my kids. They focus on leadership and math and science. The staff is incredible as well and really care about the kids.

My child has attended for two years. My main concern is that the school does not seem to want to be bothered by minor discipline or conflict resolution. I have been threatened of suspension because my child was talking during class (three warnings in 30 days). While I realize my child should follow the rules, seriously suspension for small talk?? The school has called repeatedly asking what should they do and even calling to tell me your child wants to come home . I would think they should be equipped to handle and diffuse the situation, possibly redirect the child s attention positively. Seems it s just easier to call the parent for advice. Perhaps offing a more challenging curriculum to students that require it, rather than just placing to many students into the mold of a predetermined curriculum.

My child is attending his third year at this school. He is my first child to attend school, so I didn't know what to expect. I have loved everything about this school. The new principal is caring. The extra activities are awesome. The office staff is the best. The teachers have surpassed my exceptions. My child loves going to school. Also, as a business owner I donated prizes for a school event. Before, I got home from helping I had a message from the principal thanking me. She went the extra mile.

I'm a local custom home builder who has two daughters attending this school. My several experiences at school events have been very positive. My spouse is serving on the PTA as together with another neighborhood mom. Four moms in our neighborhood share responsibility for carting the kids to school. The people (school staff and other parents) are all friendly and helpful. This is a Great place to raise children. Parent and Resident - St. George, UT.

Last modified Coral Cliffs School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.