Dixie Middle School 4

Posted August 27, 2009

Posted March 13, 2008

Posted January 01, 2008
This is my first year attending DMS and I love it here! It's a very good school! My brother and 2 sisters have currently gone to this school and feel the same way I do about Dixie! This is the greatest school in Utah!

Dixie Middle School 4

Posted July 29, 2005
The 05-06 season will be my third attending Dixie Middle. I think it is the best middle school in the Washington District. I think we have great teachers and principals. The students can talk to the teachers about anything. There aren't any groups that are secluded from the other students. Everyone has a good character and interacts with others. There isn't students picking on others ever. It's a great place for students to learn and mature. Take it from someone whom has attended Dixie for two years so far, it's the right place for your child. I'm proud to say that I attend Dixie Middle!

Dixie Middle School 1

Posted January 01, 2005

Posted December 29, 2004
I am an 8th grader at dixie and think that dixie is the best school. The teachers are the best here and there is no better school than this one. The school is nice because there is no bullying. The ninth graders mind their own business and the eighth graders do the same. There is no better school in the nation. With the State of Utah Winner of Best Teacher (Mrs. Cunningham) that tells a whole lot about this school.

Posted April 11, 2004
I think this school is great! the teachers are awesome and provide a great learning enviroment I have learned alot from this school and I am glad that I can be here, I am in student council for the 9th grade right now and I think that everyone at our school has friends and there isnt just 1 group that excludes everyone, we are all friendly. if there was anything lower then exceptional about our school it would be it is old and the students dont mind to trash it but, I beleive if we all give little and pick up trash when we see it we can have the cleanest school in the district. thanks for your time -Mack 'daddy' Whitehead

Dixie Middle School 3

Posted January 20, 2004
I think that too many students are on the halls for one reason or another during class time, wandering or playing with other friends and no one question them of why. I think that some of the teachers in that school are not as good teachers to teach my child. I believe that things could be better if leadership in that school would be on top of things. I'm not all the time at school but the few times I've being there I see the same scenario. A concern parent.

Dixie Middle School
825 South 100 East, St George, UT  84770
Last modified Dixie Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 8-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dixie Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top