Posted July 08, 2014
Great experience, great teachers, and great students! When I was going into High School my mom took me to tour each HS in town and let me choose from there. It was a night and day difference with the faculty and how they greeted me in the halls as I walked around and the positive energy that was felt at PV compared to the other schools. It was the easiest and best decision I made. I had to drive across town everyday to school but I know PV was a better fit for me rather than SC!

Pine View High School 2

Posted April 11, 2014
My experience at Pine View was not one I would like to relive. Some of the teachers and staff are great, while others are really not up to par. For those who were great teachers, I apologize for this rating, it is not a reflection of you. I had the chance to experience this school and one other during my high school career and this school had a lot to be desired. I was in AP English classes when I transferred to Pine View, so I decided to continue with that here as well. They were reading books I has read as a freshman (and this was a Senior class!) I did not feel challenged at all. The ceramics, choir, dance and creative writing classes were all wonderful and the staff was excellent! I just felt that in classes that were supposed to be teaching and building on necessary basics, there was little to no challenge.

Posted December 06, 2013
I love this school. It has amazing teachers and students! Pine View High School all the way!

Posted October 06, 2009

Posted February 09, 2009

Posted January 25, 2009
Teachers care about their students and go the 'extra mile,' the Principal and administrators are approachable, enjoy being with the kids, and have the students' best interest in mind. Pine View always scores academically at the top of the District, and it's sports teams are highly competitive in their division.

Pine View High School 4

Posted June 26, 2008
I am an alumni of Pine View, and one thing I value most is the experience I had at this school. I was taught to look beyond my front door and see the world for what it really is.... my canvas, my stage, my prospective life. The counselors, the teachers and even the principal were available to me the student. Thank you!

Pine View High School 1

Posted September 28, 2007

Posted September 12, 2007

Posted September 01, 2007

Pine View High School
2850 East 750 North, St George, UT  84790
Last modified Pine View High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine View High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top