St George, UT

Panorama School 5

Posted August 12, 2015
I love Panorama Elementary! The teachers, secretaries and principal really care about my kids. I feel like I can talk to any of the staff about any problem or question I have. Having the school nearby is also a bonus. I love being able to participate in my children's classroom and outside activities as well.

Panorama School

Posted June 29, 2007
my daughter got the one on one attention that she needed and started out last in the class for reading. By December she had caught up to the class average and by spring she was even a little ahead. Her teacher, Mrs. Snow gave me ideas to work with her at home to help her in class. This school is awesome. All the teachers are like this not just Mrs. Snow.

Panorama School
301 North 2200 East, St George, UT  84790
Last modified Panorama School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Panorama School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top