St. George, UT
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

The great part of living in the United States is that we have the freedom to share our views freely. Trinity Lutheran School believes that God's Word is the foundation for learning, nurture, and discipline. In today's world, God's Word is sometimes offensive. However, it is only speaking the truth we need to hear. Trinity strives to nurture children in the love of God so that they will be productive citizens, ensuring the freedoms we cherish.
December 15, 2010

Trinity Lutheran School 2

Posted March 07, 2009
My child attended this school. Academics hit and miss. Most staff good, although a couple where very strict. Didn't like the multiple grades per classroom.

Posted June 29, 2008
My son has been attending Trinity for two years now and I wouldn't think of sending him any where else. I love the school and it's staff. They have been wonderful to my child and my family.

Posted March 23, 2008
Guess you can't please everyone. Our experience at Trinity has been nothing but outstanding, I have never seen a more dedicated group of educators. I have observed on more than one occasion, students receiving one on one to make certain they are up to speed. If military disapline is used, it must be of love. The children of Trinity are all treated with the utmost of dignity and respect, In my opinion, disapline is handled with those aspects in mind always. I would highly consider Trinity if you are looking for a super Christian Education for your children. Being a smaller school they will most certainly get the best!

Posted September 25, 2007
- a staff
Music is a very big part of the curriculum at Trinity Lutheran School. Every day, songs of praise are sung and they also have a music specialist teach various musical skills. The parent involvement is crucial at Trinity and is required of all parents of the school.

Trinity Lutheran School 1

Posted July 26, 2007
My children all went to Trinity, by the end the school lacked to vision to teach the word of God and live by it. If you want a military school, this is for you. I would not recomend this school without new administration.

Posted July 18, 2007

Trinity Lutheran School
2260 Red Cliffs Drive, St. George, UT  84790
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top