PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

The great part of living in the United States is that we have the freedom to share our views freely. Trinity Lutheran School believes that God's Word is the foundation for learning, nurture, and discipline. In today's world, God's Word is sometimes offensive. However, it is only speaking the truth we need to hear. Trinity strives to nurture children in the love of God so that they will be productive citizens, ensuring the freedoms we cherish.
December 15, 2010

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My child is safe and cared for. I love the way my child is held to high standards and accountable for their behavior.

Develops character: Agree

The teachers hold students to high standards and yet adapt to the individual abilities of each child.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

You can't base a school off of one good teacher!! It takes a team to create a great school!!

The staff at this school are so rude and non communicative. Very strick not a great environment for kids. The school relies on one super awesome teacher and the rest don't matter. The administration is not supportive and hard to communicate with. I would never send my child their without new staff!!

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted December 15, 2010

My child attended this school. Academics hit and miss. Most staff good, although a couple where very strict. Didn't like the multiple grades per classroom.

My son has been attending Trinity for two years now and I wouldn't think of sending him any where else. I love the school and it's staff. They have been wonderful to my child and my family.

Guess you can't please everyone. Our experience at Trinity has been nothing but outstanding, I have never seen a more dedicated group of educators. I have observed on more than one occasion, students receiving one on one to make certain they are up to speed. If military disapline is used, it must be of love. The children of Trinity are all treated with the utmost of dignity and respect, In my opinion, disapline is handled with those aspects in mind always. I would highly consider Trinity if you are looking for a super Christian Education for your children. Being a smaller school they will most certainly get the best!

Music is a very big part of the curriculum at Trinity Lutheran School. Every day, songs of praise are sung and they also have a music specialist teach various musical skills. The parent involvement is crucial at Trinity and is required of all parents of the school.

My children all went to Trinity, by the end the school lacked to vision to teach the word of God and live by it. If you want a military school, this is for you. I would not recomend this school without new administration.

Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8