8-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted October 06, 2015
The school overall is good my math teacher was cool and help me though tough areas of classes

Cinnamon Hills Youth Crisis Center 5

Posted April 29, 2013
This school has been a life saver for my son. Both of us were apprehensive about him being there at first but after the three day orientation I felt much better. We were able to meet staff, see our children and meet the owner. My son has been there for just over a year now. Parental involvement is expected and encouraged. We receive two phone calls per week and can visit him whenever we want within the guidelines of the schools rules. Which do allow for visits 7 days a week. My son is getting all the care he could possibly need and their program is designed to help them catch up in school, so he is on his way to graduating from high school on time. :) The staff here are great and I have come to know several of them on a more personal level, which helps me feel like I've made the right choice in this school. It was a really hard decision to send my son to a school out of state, but I am relieved that his experience at Cinnamon Hills has been positive.

Posted November 29, 2009
Cinnamon Hills is extreamly unprofressional and the staff are horrible! The director of the facilty is even worse. I am so turned off by the staff that run this progrqm I am removing my son

Posted May 07, 2009
Cinnamon Hills is a Residential Treatment Center that specializes in treatment of youth 12 to 17 that are unable to attend public school due to emotional disturbance, substance abuse and other behavioral and or emotional issues. The Non-Public School is accredited by the Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges which is the same accrediting body as public schools. Youth are provided a minimum of 240 instructional minutes per school day. The curriculum is focused on core subjects plus a few elective courses like choir and work study which is an element of life skills/vocational programming. High structure, in-patient facility with adequate educational component.

Posted April 25, 2009
Awesome School! Great staff and great program!! High recomend it. Thanks!

770 East Saint George Boulevard, St. George, UT  84770
Last modified Cinnamon Hills Youth Crisis Center is a Private school that serves grades 8-12
Cinnamon Hills Youth Crisis Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top