8-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

The program at Cinnamon Hills has been the perfect treatment plan for our son. He has shown so much improvement over a year of treatment that I am happy to recommend the program and staff of Cinnamon Hills. The staff is caring and helpful, and I could go on and on about all the positive interactions that we as parents have had with so many staff members. We always felt included in the treatment plan for our son, and were regularly communicated with about his therapeutic progress and goals. The staff truly cares about our son and his future. During the first few months that he was at Cinnamon Hills, our son needed frequent attention for his problematic behaviors, and there were times when he needed to learn from the consequences of his poor choices. With the accountability and structure built into the Behavior Management program, he was able to learn how to behave appropriately. Then he was placed in the Life Skills program to learn how to function in a setting that prepares him for life when he graduates. Cinnamon Hills has developed a very effective program for youth who need structure and accountability, and this has helped our son to develop the pro-social behaviors that he needs to be successful in the future. I highly recommend Cinnamon Hills!!!

Develops character: Disagree

The school overall is good my math teacher was cool and help me though tough areas of classes

This school has been a life saver for my son. Both of us were apprehensive about him being there at first but after the three day orientation I felt much better. We were able to meet staff, see our children and meet the owner. My son has been there for just over a year now. Parental involvement is expected and encouraged. We receive two phone calls per week and can visit him whenever we want within the guidelines of the schools rules. Which do allow for visits 7 days a week. My son is getting all the care he could possibly need and their program is designed to help them catch up in school, so he is on his way to graduating from high school on time. :) The staff here are great and I have come to know several of them on a more personal level, which helps me feel like I've made the right choice in this school. It was a really hard decision to send my son to a school out of state, but I am relieved that his experience at Cinnamon Hills has been positive.

Cinnamon Hills is extreamly unprofressional and the staff are horrible! The director of the facilty is even worse. I am so turned off by the staff that run this progrqm I am removing my son

Cinnamon Hills is a Residential Treatment Center that specializes in treatment of youth 12 to 17 that are unable to attend public school due to emotional disturbance, substance abuse and other behavioral and or emotional issues. The Non-Public School is accredited by the Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges which is the same accrediting body as public schools. Youth are provided a minimum of 240 instructional minutes per school day. The curriculum is focused on core subjects plus a few elective courses like choir and work study which is an element of life skills/vocational programming. High structure, in-patient facility with adequate educational component.

Awesome School! Great staff and great program!! High recomend it. Thanks!

Last modified Cinnamon Hills Youth Crisis Center is a Private school that serves grades 8-12