Sunset, UT

Doxey School 5

Posted June 17, 2014
Amazing! For a title one school this school is truly amazing. Parental involvement sucks but the teachers, staff,a dn PTA volunteers more than make up for that. Amazing technology available in the school. Mrs. Clough is a great principal. Honestly I was afraid to send my kids to this school and have since changed my opinion. You won't be disappointed in this school. I have two kids who are advanced for their age and there are programs in place to provide them with more. My child who is average/lower is doing great too.

Doxey School

Posted July 09, 2008
I have not been very happy with this school. They have no good programs to help advanced students. It seems like the teachers teach only to the bottom of the class. Some of the teachers are really good but it is obvious that some are only there filling a seat until they qualify for retirement. We pulled our children out and home schooled them rather than send them to Doxey.

Doxey School
944 North 250 West, Sunset, UT  84015
Last modified Doxey School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Doxey School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top