Syracuse, UT

Cook School 4

Posted May 06, 2013
My son has attended Cook for two years now. His Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Strawn, and his current teacher, Mrs. Young, both deserve plenty of praise for their individual attention to their students. Principal Clark is an amazing addition to the school and has worked hard to implement a lot of amazing programs like homework clubs, ballroom dance, and robotics. He knows the students by name, and never fails to listen to my comments or concerns as a parent and PTA member. The only reason I don't give the school five stars is that there are some teachers that seem to be "tired" of their jobs. They don't make as much effort to support extracurricular programs. However, I believe that parent concerns are taken into account at Cook, so I have no qualms about my son continuing his education there.

Cook School 5

Posted September 05, 2012
My son is on his second year at Cook Elementary, I have been impressed with the new principal and all the programs he has brought to the school. The teacher we have had are wonderful and my son is getting a great education. The PTA has a very strong presence and my son comes home from school happy every day. The school has a nice mix of socioeconomic classes which gives it great diversity.

Cook School 1

Posted April 25, 2012
The school was not only less than helpful, but do not involve parents enough. I tried to work on an issue with them and they were unresponsive and unavailable when I showed up.

Cook School 4

Posted July 19, 2005
- a former student
I loved the spectrum program they offered. It really gave me a chance to expand and reach my full potential.

Cook School 5

Posted February 06, 2005
Cook is the best school in the state of Utah in my opinion. I have taught school before and have been extremely pleased with the quality of education that my daughter receives at Cook!

Cook School
1175 West 1350 South, Syracuse, UT  84075
Last modified Cook School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cook School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top