Syracuse, UT
Students enrolled: 1,076

Posted March 10, 2014
Very organized and on top of things. I love the school atmosphere and the year-round schedule is great.

Bluff Ridge School 3

Posted December 08, 2008
I have children in three classes at Bluffridge. Our teachers are wonderful - every one of them. Great teachers and awful administration. The administration is very difficult to work with and not at all helpful. Many of us are transfers in our new area - don't count on the office to make the transition easy! Also not a friendly office to deal with if your family doesn't meet the traditional Utah profile! If you can survive the transfer experience, you'll be rewarded with great kids and wonderful teachers - good luck!

Bluff Ridge School 4

Posted September 11, 2006
There are teachers who can discipline and direct the kids, and teacher eager to suggest medicating kids that have higher levels of energy. For the most part I'm happy with the teachers at Bluff Ridge Elementary.

Posted January 02, 2005
Clean and healthy. Amazing extracurricular activities. Parents are very involved. Very good test scores.

Bluff Ridge School 1

Posted May 21, 2004
My child attended Kindergarten and the first grade at Bluffridge Elementary. His Kindergarten teacher was the kindest woman teacher towards bringing up a 5 year old you could ask for. 1st grade showed the other side of the school though. Rather than having a staff of teachers with the necessary training to tolerate - and we need to take that word literally when thinking about 2 dozen 5,6 & 7 year olds! There are teachers that would like children put on Ritalin, to help control their actions, make them a little more passive and easier to manipulate. When told to

Posted March 23, 2004
I have been sending my children to Bluff Ridge since it open in 1999 and I love it. the staff, is above average and you always feel welcomed there.

Bluff Ridge School
2680 South 775 West, Syracuse, UT  84075
Last modified Bluff Ridge School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bluff Ridge School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top