Tooele, UT

Posted February 27, 2015
Amazing school. The staff is very caring and they are all the best teachers and staff you can find. The schools test scores are some of the best in the county. They have lots of volunteer opportunities, and lots of extra curricular things going on for the kids.

Posted April 04, 2014
The principal knows the students and most of their parents, greeting them by name when he sees them. The teachers go above and beyond to catch the interest of their students. The PTA is absolutely amazing; they plan activities throughout the year that are fun for the entire community. I have been very impressed with this school.

Copper Canyon School 2

Posted February 12, 2011
Apparently, it is OK in this elementary school, for a 4th grader to just randomly punch a 1st grader in the face and walk away, why is it he is not being punished you ask????? Because the 1st grader didn't know his name.... They did not even let him go point him out. Kinderg rtner's can also call kids ugly in class, the teacher is doing nothing about it!!!!!

Copper Canyon School 1

Posted June 01, 2010
My husband moves around a lot for his work so our daughter has been to 3 different elementary schools before she went to Copper Canyon. We were shocked! Copper Canyon is the worst school we've dealt with so far. The principal made a lot of promises but never kept any of them. The level of education is so much lower than we're used to.

Copper Canyon School 2

Posted May 31, 2010
I have 2 children at this school. One in 1st grade. I love her teacher. She is tough but loving. She makes my daughter accountable for her actions and behavior. My other daughter is in 6th grade and while I love her teacher, I do not care for the 2 other 6th grade teachers. Recently I found out that the school is not holding a 6th grade promotion. In doing some research and talking with the 3 teachers I have discovered that this is due to 2 teachers believing that they do not have time to put together a program and in their complete unwillingness to try. The school district has been of no help stating that they do not 'force' their principals into doing much of anything. Educationally they are great just don't expect much in the way of celebration.

Posted January 17, 2009
Copper Canyon is the best school ever, we are very pleased with the faculty & administrators. Thank you much. Ashley & Anthony Mascare as

Posted October 13, 2008
It is the best school we have been too! I love the teachers and Mr. Spindler is great! Very friendly with the children, but can keep order in his school!

Posted February 05, 2008
this is a great school It is awesome!

Posted October 17, 2007
This is a great school. All of the teachers that I have worked with and talked with have been more than willing to help out and participate in improving my students education. The principal is good to parents and students. The number of additional activities that the staff offers is great. They really want to help kids feel comfortable and accepted.

Posted September 12, 2007
My experience at Copper Canyon has been very positive. Mr Spindler is a remarkable principal. He is all about the children and their success. He is easily approachable, honest, and fair. Like all schools, some teachers are better than others. I've found it very helpful to ask questions about the teachers I'm interested in from parents that have had experiences with them. Mr Spindler has been very gracious in accepting my request for teachers. Parent involvement is a bit low. The PTA works hard but would be more effective with better support.

1600 North Broadway, Tooele, UT  84074
Last modified Copper Canyon School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Copper Canyon School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top