Posted April 16, 2012
We love this school. We've had a very good experience with all the teachers in the last ~5 years. We have 3 kids attending.

Posted September 17, 2011
Northlake has an amazing staff! They take the time & care enough to know each student personally. The PTA is very well led & parent involvement is HUGE! Parents LOVE to volunteer. The teachers care about their students' success & do everything they can to work with parents & students to see that they do succeed.

Posted June 11, 2008
We have been thrilled with Northlake. My child has been receiving a wonderful education there. It has been so exciting to watch her grow and I know that the learning environment at Northlake has been a great part of that.

Northlake School 2

Posted March 11, 2008
This school is so bound by 'district policy' that the people who work there aren't capable of making any decisions themselves. They refused to administer an inhaler to my asthmatic son unless I went back in time and re-did the paperwork that it took me three days to complete.

Posted March 10, 2007
In the four years I have had children enrolled, I have really loved this school. I have had my children in k-3rd grades here. The teachers have been very pleasant and helpful to my children and made their learning experiences exciting and memorable. I especially love the kindergarten program. There is so much parent involvement - and that is something which is extremely important. Kids seem to learn more when parents are involved. However, the parent involvement dwindles as the children get older - mostly because we are not allowed/expected to help out(except-birthdays/PTA,etc.). I think parent involvement is very critical in keeping the children interested in learning throughout their school years. I hope they realize this and allow parents to help out more in the older grades. There is one subject in the 3rd grade curriculum which my husband and I believe is not well written/outdated. Regardless, we love Northlake.

Northlake School
268 North Coleman, Tooele, UT  84074
(435) 833-1940
Last modified Northlake School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northlake School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top