Tooele, UT
Students enrolled: 1,410

Posted August 21, 2013
Tooele High School is an amazing school. The teachers are really friendly and they help you anyway they can. The lunches are good and it is really easy to make friends there and everyone is super nice. Well some of them haha. Overall I really like Tooele. They are really good with special needs kids and everyone is really nice to them. Tooele also has a lot of extracurricular activities and clubs. A lot of things to keep you involved. I would recommend going here.

Posted December 12, 2012
Some of the teachers arnt all that great, but some of them are absolutely amazing, such as the Physics teacher. The luches are good, the counclers are ok, the staff is very freindly, and most of the students love the school.

Posted January 10, 2011
Close to home and no problems with the school overall except their inability to assist with over qualified children.

Tooele High School 5

Posted November 21, 2008
I have two student at Tooele High, one with problems and one with out. The administration and teachers have been great working with both my children. The counselors are the best.

Posted September 20, 2008
Tooele High is an amazing school where you find friends that you will have for a lifetime. True, some of the teachers are hard to get along with, but most generally want to help. Tooele has many extra-curricular activities for anyone that wants to join. there are clubs and sports, tutoring and anything you could think of. I have found Tooele High to be a school where students truly gain their individuality and grow not only academically but also socially and mentally. It has a few notches in it, but students' opinions matter, and we are all learning. that is what really matters

Tooele High School 1

Posted October 29, 2007
There is no help, no communication, nothing to help a challenged student.

Tooele High School 1

Posted March 15, 2007
As a student at Tooele High, I've found no help when I needed it. I've gone to teachers looking for help because I didn't understand what I was being taught, and have been told 'your not trying hard enough' or 'This isn't hard, you don't need my help' and even 'it's not my job to help you understand'.

Tooele High School 2

Posted May 26, 2004
The teachers at Tooele High School are very unresponsible and rude. My daughter had a English class where half off her work was lost and she felt as if she were being graded on how nice she was to the teahcer instead of her academics. The Good ole Boy system is more important that any students testimony and that of his/her peers. My student has been going there for 2 years and I have found most things to be unsatisfactory, especially the standards that I have viewed.

Posted March 18, 2004
If the attendance policy is so important, why are 'student aides' taking 'excused' calls when a parent calls in to excuse their student. We phoned in and excused our student and this information was not recorded, forgotten, lost, misplaced, etc., and my student was not excused. When I call in now, I ask for the name of the student taking the information to avoid future problems and assure accountability. Yes, as parents we are accountable for our student's absences and excusing these absences; however, the school should also be accountable for excusing the student when the parent, in good faith, phones in. The same importance and accountability should be exercised by the school to the excused absence as it is to the initial student absence.

Posted August 25, 2003
This school is one of the worst when it comes to notifying parents about important issues. They also charge money for every elective your child takes. They charge for handbooks, text books and just about everything else. Bad attendance policy!

Tooele High School
301 West Vine, Tooele, UT  84074
(435) 833-1978
Last modified Tooele High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tooele High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top