Tooele, UT

Tooele Jr High School 5

Posted January 06, 2010
Great School! Great teachers who I consider my friends and they care about the students and will work with a student!! The best school

Tooele Jr High School 5

Posted August 22, 2009
Great School! Great Teachers! Great Classes! I've loved it!

Tooele Jr High School 1

Posted August 09, 2009
there should be a zero star. i hated this school. the teachers were mean, the kids were worse. on my first day someone punched me in theback and gave me a bruise. it is awful

Tooele Jr High School

Posted February 20, 2009
this is the most awsome school in U.S.A. gooooooo roadrunners. oh and they taught me that thiobacillus is a germ

Tooele Jr High School 3

Posted January 29, 2008
It's a Kool School, but not the best. Lame Dances, lack of class choies, Brats, the typical stuff any kid would say about her school/

Tooele Jr High School
411 West Vine St, Tooele, UT  84074
(435) 833-1921
Last modified Tooele Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tooele Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top