Middle Canyon School 5

Posted February 25, 2014
I really love having my children in this school. I have not had a problem with any of the staff. They are very helpful.

Posted August 12, 2009
As a parent of a Middle Canyon Child, I think there are certainly areas where our school is lacking. I do see a lot of dedicated efforts on the part of the teachers and staff, but I also see a lot of confusion about exactly where to direct the efforts. Teachers are very willing to work with parents and develop a plan for the child's success--if the parents ask. Leadership is an issue at this school as are teacher cliques and uninvolved parents who expect the school to educate the child without their support.

Middle Canyon School 1

Posted August 05, 2009

Middle Canyon School 4

Posted August 30, 2008
I think they have emplemented some very positive programs and are very concerned about education. I do think the class sizes are too large, but that is the case at every school in the Tooele District.

Posted May 04, 2008
Unlike the other rater here I have seen some very positive things at this school. The teachers are easy to work with and are concerned about the children and communicate with us all of the time. The biggest drawback is the teacher/student ratio. Over all it's a good school.

Middle Canyon School 0

Posted October 17, 2007
I was very disappointed in this school. The environment was very negative. I am glad that I switched school.

Posted October 12, 2007

Middle Canyon School
751 East 1000 North, Tooele, UT  84074
(435) 833-1906
Last modified Middle Canyon School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middle Canyon School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.