536 students|Tooele District

Bad
Good

We moved here from Southern Cal and my twins started 4th grade in the middle of the year. I have to admit their whole academic changed coming here. The teachers were fantastic and they were always communicating with us parents. the school was half the size of their old one so it felt like they got great attention. I think this is the best choice for us and the surrounding neighborhood is fabulous.

We have loved this school and while our only experience here is with the younger grades, we feel they have some of the best teachers! So sad to be moving away from this great school!

Noting but positive experiences with this school. They have a lot of parental support and many great activities through the school year. The teachers have been amazing and have really helped my daughter to succeed.

While we have had some issues with teachers, we had some excellent teachers last year who encouraged my children to do their very best.

This school has been o.k. but we've been unfortunate to have two burnt out teachers. The office staff is helpful for the most part, but sometimes the principal can be patronizing and defensive. Instead of helping parents to help them, she sometimes shuts them down. She was very accommodating, however, when I went to her and told her that my son needed to change teachers immediately. I think the district could do a better job at managing their money so that more could go to better teachers/better student experience. The school could do better about communicating with parents about concerns.

Last modified Overlake School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.