PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I was under the impression that this was a great school, but when I went to visit my son's class, I observed his teacher, Miss Bonnie, ridicule him the entire time! She was demeaning, and made him cry in front of the class. He's a smart boy, and can easily be placed in advanced classed, but she treated him like he couldn't understand anything. If you want to create a school based off of Christ, then STOP treating your students like garbage! I'm so infuriated with this school.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Teachers ridicule kids for not doing their homework and make them cry in front of class.

We selected this school because it offered all day kindergarten. We are so happy with our choice. There are small class sizes and lots of individualized attention.

Small classes. Challenging work. Service oriented. Principal Needham is a true asset to this school and to my children. I have watched with great pride as my children grow in their awareness of their education, in Christ and in themselves!

the people that has put great reviews previously on here ....are the Principal and some of the teacher's..... very sad!

My children have attented this school for six years. The teachers are all required to have degrees they have small class sizes, individual attention, and meet each child were they are academically. My husband teaches in the public school system and the education they receive here far exceeds what they are learning in the public system. This school welcomes parent involvement and the teachers care for these kids as if they are family. The school now has grades up to sixth grade. I highly recommend this school.

Oh please the person who complained about the school is the same type of person that is helping to destroy our education system. Mean to the children it is called discipline! Oh wait that is not in style anymore! The Cost is a bargain when you consider it is of what the public schools claim it costs to educate children. Public schools also have a huge cost advantage because they are able to take advantage of economies of scale. There is too much to talk about in such a small space. Simply put the education, love, devotion and commitment given to your children at this school are second to none and 100% above what the public education system will do for them!!!

I loved my son's kindergarten teacher, but i did not like the fact that they purchased Dairy Delight for the children's hot lunch days. They did go through the cirriculum too fast for some students and I have a lot to do myself for my son to be ready for first grade. I make too much to be considered for financial aide, however I struggle with daycare and tuition. It is pricey.

My children have attend SMCS for two years. Simple put, it's the best. SMCS offers an excellent curriculum with a caring staff and limited class size.

Very unorganized & expensive. Most teachers have no degrees. Teachers are very rude to children when parents are not present. Cafeteria is not sanitary. Only a two stall bathroom. Funerals during class hours. Strangers from church all over school during class hours. Not worth the money!!!

Last modified St Marguerite's Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8