Tooele, UT

Posted May 19, 2014
We selected this school because it offered all day kindergarten. We are so happy with our choice. There are small class sizes and lots of individualized attention.

Posted April 24, 2014
Small classes. Challenging work. Service oriented. Principal Needham is a true asset to this school and to my children. I have watched with great pride as my children grow in their awareness of their education, in Christ and in themselves!

St Marguerite's Catholic School 1

Posted March 05, 2013
the people that has put great reviews previously on here ....are the Principal and some of the teacher's..... very sad!

Posted January 14, 2010
My children have attented this school for six years. The teachers are all required to have degrees they have small class sizes, individual attention, and meet each child were they are academically. My husband teaches in the public school system and the education they receive here far exceeds what they are learning in the public system. This school welcomes parent involvement and the teachers care for these kids as if they are family. The school now has grades up to sixth grade. I highly recommend this school.

Posted November 14, 2009
Oh please the person who complained about the school is the same type of person that is helping to destroy our education system. Mean to the children it is called discipline! Oh wait that is not in style anymore! The Cost is a bargain when you consider it is of what the public schools claim it costs to educate children. Public schools also have a huge cost advantage because they are able to take advantage of economies of scale. There is too much to talk about in such a small space. Simply put the education, love, devotion and commitment given to your children at this school are second to none and 100% above what the public education system will do for them!!!

St Marguerite's Catholic School 3

Posted May 24, 2009
I loved my son's kindergarten teacher, but i did not like the fact that they purchased Dairy Delight for the children's hot lunch days. They did go through the cirriculum too fast for some students and I have a lot to do myself for my son to be ready for first grade. I make too much to be considered for financial aide, however I struggle with daycare and tuition. It is pricey.

Posted August 11, 2008
My children have attend SMCS for two years. Simple put, it's the best. SMCS offers an excellent curriculum with a caring staff and limited class size.

St Marguerite's Catholic School

Posted March 15, 2008
Very unorganized & expensive. Most teachers have no degrees. Teachers are very rude to children when parents are not present. Cafeteria is not sanitary. Only a two stall bathroom. Funerals during class hours. Strangers from church all over school during class hours. Not worth the money!!!

Posted December 06, 2007
Great school! Small class sizes, teachers communicate almost daily about what your child is doing and the goings on in the classrooms. Also tons of parental involvement makes the classrooms run smoothly! The school is growing so there is a few kinks but other that that its great!

St Marguerite's Catholic School
15 South 7th Street, Tooele, UT  84074
Last modified St Marguerite's Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Marguerite's Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top