Bad
Good

I am extremely upset with the school this year. We moved here 2 years ago. My daughter's first year was great. We loved her teacher and her willingness to help our daughter progress and communication was great. The Princlple, Mr Brown, was such a good asset to the school. We felt at ease sending our daughter to school. This year we have had one issue after the other. The communication is HORRIBLE!! When concerns were brought to the princples attention, she would not address them. We felt that she would brush us off, and ignore the issue. More or less, that she didn't want to deal with them. After speaking with other parents, we again, tried to contact the princple to seek clarifications, trying to keep an open mind and stay on neutral grounds, but she became very defensive and would not discuss the matter with us.

This school is the best thing that happened to my children. The teachers are very attentive and willing to work with a child that has trouble in many areas of learning. The principal is willing to do alot for the students. My son was being chased home from school by some sixth graders and Mr. Brown took my children to the boys home and spoke to their parents, the boys no longer chase my son home, they stay away from him completely. The PTA does alot for the school, they always find fun things to do. Thank you McKinley Elementry staff. I am sure that my children will remember this school with love.

Last modified Mckinley School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.