Vernal, UT

Posted March 20, 2011
This school has an excellent staff and uses the A Beka curriculum. My kids have both excelled this year in school and We love UBCA!

Posted December 07, 2009
I am pleased with curriculum that the school offered. We moved from CA to Vernal for job relocation. We enrolled our daughters into 2 different public school for about 1 year before joining academy. The curriculum was a big different. They are far ahead which I believe our kids should be challanged.

Posted May 21, 2009
My son has attended this school for 2 years and we both love it. It's great in both academics and bible. I highly recommend UBCA.

Posted March 27, 2009
It's great and my I love it andwe learn very well

Posted April 03, 2008
I love this school! My son has been attending since 2nd grade and is now in the 7th. This is a bible based school with excellent teachers. He is learning so much! I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a christian environment, bible based, academically challenging and low cost private school!

Po Box 1548, Vernal, UT  84078
Last modified Uintah Basin Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Uintah Basin Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top