Washington, UT

Horizon School 5

Posted August 06, 2014
I love Horizon Elementary. I feel lucky to have ended up in the boundaries for this school before Crimson View was built. We are no longer in the boundaries, but my kids participate in the Chinese Program. I feel the teaching staff is amazing. I feel like my kids are safe on school grounds. I feel like there is open communication between the teachers/principal to the parents. Great School!!

Horizon School 1

Posted February 12, 2010

Horizon School 4

Posted January 29, 2009
As a parent, safety is first. For this I beleive Horizon get 5 stars. For parent involvement, another 5 stars. For teacher compidency I give it 3 & 5 stars. Our K students teacher is new and questionable. We spend alot of time on the basics. Our 1st students teacher is also new, but she comes home learning things I had no idea they taught so early on. That being said, the staff, appearance, convience, Horizon is good safe school.

Horizon School
1970 South Arabian Way, Washington, UT  84780
Last modified Horizon School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Horizon School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top