358 students|Cache District

Bad
Good

I love Wellsville Elementary. The principle is exceptional. The classes are mid to upper twenties, but with all of the aides and student teachers, and reading teachers, my kids personal educational needs are constantly met. They are able to push them based on their own level of need. I am so impressed.

I absolutely love this elementary school. The principal is wonderful. The teachers for my children are amazing and work very hard. They communciate well with me and I always know what's going on. I could not be more pleased. My 6 and 7 year old wake up everyday excited to go to school. I don't know if you can say more than that!

I am surprised this school recieved such a high score. Although the testing obviously shows a high score, I think it is just luck. My daughter was just not being challenged and was given coloring pages every day after she finished her huge pile of worksheets while she waited for the rest of the class. One can only color so much until school is no longer fun. We switched to Thomas Edison South Public Charter School where they have the amazing ability to teach to the top and those who are struggling with equal balance.

Last modified Wellsville School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.