Posted November 27, 2012
In regards to the parent who wrote about Pam Molen as a coach at Rocky Mountain - she has been fired from more jobs than just the Gym. She's been fired from several basketball positions including a very brief stint at the high school. She is a horrible coach and she does play favoritism. I feel sorry for any girl that has talent and wants to play basketball, she's been grooming her girls team for years. I am pretty sure though that as soon as her daughter moves on to high school (and it will be the high school that Pam was let go from) that she won't last much longer. Her teams do horribly in comp, it's because she's worthless. Her daughter is very talented but Pam won't be riding those coattails much longer.

Posted January 11, 2011
The school is great except for the fact that the girl's basketball coach is a parent and although she holds tryouts, she has a pre-determined team, which is her daughter and the daughter's friends that play on a Weber County comp team, which she selects to be the school team. Other kids may as well not even bother to try out, and the kids know this, so most of them don't even bother. The ones that do try-out, after showing up early in the morning before school for weeks for conditioning, asre just wasting their time. Pam has been fired from her managerial duties at the Gym and is now making a disorganized mess of Weber Co. b-ball. You can't get away from her.

Posted March 13, 2010

Posted February 11, 2010
I love this school So much! its the best. I really cant imagine going to school anywhere else. Ms. Sly was the best teacher ever but she retired last year, But Mr. Harmer Is awesome. And Mr. Saunders Is the most amazing person I have ever met he has changed my life so much. He is the best teacher in the world and is so inspiring.

Posted September 04, 2009

Posted March 27, 2009
This school is awesome! I can't think of another school I'd rather go to. The Classes are great and all of the teachers are willing to help & support you. The Choir class, especially, is my favorite.

Posted January 25, 2008

Posted September 14, 2006

Posted October 29, 2005
I am not a parent but hey, kids have the right to say something! I loved Ms. Nye SO much! but now we have a princaple named Mr. Jesop, he thinks that if we do one thing wrong, the world is going to end, and i guess that is a good thing so our school can be a better place, but i think he is a little too over protective, i mean you can't go one day without seeing him! We have a great choir class though, ask anyone! We all love the teacher (Mr. Saunders) I know that he has saved alot of people from committing suicide, our school is a very good place, and we get better every day!

Posted August 29, 2005
- a former student
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this school, the staff, the kids, everyone is just so respectful and they all have so much pride in their school. Rocky Mountain will always be a favorite school in my book.

Rocky Mountain Jr High School
4350 West 4800 South, West Haven City, UT  84401
Last modified Rocky Mountain Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rocky Mountain Jr High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top