West Haven City, UT

Posted June 11, 2013
Don't like the principal much but I have good kids. School has been great. Kids love it there.

Country View School 2

Posted May 28, 2010
This school has several teachers in the older grades who are notoriously rude and mean to students and parents, yet year after year passes by and nothing is done about it.!

Posted May 26, 2010
my kid love the school to and the teachers are good and like the school becase they helpt my girl.

Country View School 2

Posted November 09, 2008
I do not like the principal, and 2 out of three teachers my son has had there. He got a good one this year though, Thank Heavens!

Posted November 07, 2008
The best school ever My kids love it. I do too.

Country View School 3

Posted February 03, 2005
- a staff

Country View School 3

Posted July 23, 2004

Country View School
4650 West 4800 South, West Haven City, UT  84401
Last modified Country View School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Country View School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top