West Jordan, UT

Posted August 24, 2014
Children's Christian School has been an amazing school for our family. Our daughter was traumatized by the public school system and Children's Christian School took her in, made all the accommodations we requested, worked with her until she was able to get to grade level. I have never seen such dedication from the Director to the teachers in the school. The Parents involvement in the school is wonderful from doing lunch warm-ups to helping in the classrooms. The entire school revolves around the student's academic, social, emotional and spiritual needs.

Posted August 23, 2014
Childrens Christian School is a fully accredited K-8 christian school that conducts mandated Utah state testing on students that attend each year. I have a daughter on a special needs scholarship that is offered though the state of Utah that attends Childrens Christian school and she would not be able to use her scholarship at Childrens Christian School if Childrens Christian School was not accredited.

Posted August 18, 2014
I am the Director of Children's Christian School. CCS has been in business since 1986. We have a wonderful talented, dedicated Staff with degrees from Associates to Bachelors in Education. CCS is on the list of approved Schools with the USOE and accepts children with special needs. Our belief is that each child be provided opportunity to develop socially, emotionally, academically and spiritually. Each spring our students 3rd through 8th grade participate in standardized testing which compares their scores nationally. Many of our students score above the national average. Currently, our preschool, 6th, 7th and 8th grade classes are full. We'd love to provide you with a tour and give you more information in regards to our qualified staff and the curriculm used in instructing our students.

Children S Christian School 1

Posted January 02, 2014
I would think twice before enrolling you children in this school. The teachers have little to no education requirements or training in how to detect possible learning problems. I had several of my children enrolled in this school one of which was in preschool. When I enrolled my child in public school kindergarten she was so behind they asked me if she had been to preschool. I would put you hard earned money elsewhere or consider homeschooling.

Posted August 24, 2012
If you were to describe a school that has a staff that is 110% committed to the education of your children, this is the school that I would choose! The teachers, principal, and volunteers, even the parents, are passionlate about what they do and it reflects in the learning I have personally experienced with my son who is entering 2nd grade. He can read, write exceptionally, not just subpar. He is engaged and his schoolday is packed with hands-on and real-life experiences which you do not get in a public school, I'm sorry. The cost of education is priceless, especially for our little ones - our posterity. I am so convinced that CCS is the school for me and my wife that I am enrolling my other son into Pre-K this school year and am confident that he will likewise have amazing results! CCS does not even compare academically vs public education, partciulary in Utah where many students do not even graduate!

Posted January 21, 2012
I had a very good experience with my son in this school. Not only did he excel academically, but when we transferred him into the public school system (only due to a change in our finances-not the teachers), he was ahead of the other kids in his grade, and was bored due to the lack of challenges present to him in the public school system. Additionally, the teachers, while not all are board certified, were excellent. They were very loving, related well with the kids, and used positive reinforcement instead of negative remarks or loud yelling as we experienced in the public schools. I feel that the relationship a teacher builds with his/her students and the method of teaching are far more important than if they are board certified or not. Just because they are not board certified does not mean they don't have higher education under their belt. If I could afford to send all of my kids to CCS, I would in a moment, because they outshine the public school system in many ways.

Children S Christian School 4

Posted September 09, 2011
Wonderful and loving school. Very small class sizes that will cater to your child's needs.

Children S Christian School 4

Posted January 02, 2011
The first impression is wonderful and keeps going from there. Each teacher is very dedicated to the students individual classroom, and educational needs. There is a very small, yet growing, computer lab, with programs that include extra assistance with phonics and reading and keyboarding skill practice for the middle-school-aged students. The school is non-denominational, and uses a Christian based program.

Children S Christian School 0

Posted January 04, 2010
This is an extraordinary school with very special teachers. The very low teacher/student ratio allows each student to receive a lot of individual attention. The atmosphere is loving and supportive. The academics are superb with emphasis on language and math in a Christ-centered curiculum.

Children S Christian School
3138 West 7000 South, West Jordan, UT  84084
Last modified Children S Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Children S Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top