Public charter
West Jordan, UT

Posted March 30, 2014
My school is amazing - the kids learn at their levels. There is a teacher and instructor in every elementary class. They have smaller reading, spelling and math groups.

Posted January 08, 2013
Our children have attended this school since it opened. We are very pleased with the school, especially the director. She knows each child's name and gives excellent leadership. We like having smaller junior high classes and the personal attention each child receives. I continue to highly recommend Navigator Pointe Academy.

Navigator Pointe Academy 0

Posted April 26, 2010
I am really impressed with NPA. They really emphasize scholastic goals for each child. My daughter is in Jr. High and is pulling A's when she was in regular school she struggled. Only thing I wish they would include is a couple of extracurrilar activities like a field trip or dance for the Jr high kids.

Posted January 26, 2010
This school has been the best thing for my children. We could not ask for a better director she has made this school great.

Posted August 29, 2009

Posted August 22, 2009
I feel confident my children are receiving a great education, the best there is!

Navigator Pointe Academy 1

Posted July 27, 2009

Navigator Pointe Academy 2

Posted July 23, 2009

Posted May 07, 2009
Navigator Pointe Academy has grown into a fabulous school for both Junior High and Elementary students. The director insists on a safe environment where learning can flourish. The teachers know and develop relationships with each of their students and are excellent role models for them. Academics is the number one priority and the children are taught to love to learn. We are so grateful for the opportunity to have our family attend Navigator Pointe Academy.

Posted August 23, 2008
My children have attended NPA for 3 years. The staff is amazing and they know the name of each and every student. My son has done well in Jr. High and as he entered High School in our neighborhood he was very prepared for all college prep classes. My elementary aged student has doubled his scores in standardized testing and his confidence has grown. Each student is valued for who they are and the administration goes above and beyond to make every student reach their potential academically and morally.

Navigator Pointe Academy
6844 South Navigator Rd, West Jordan, UT  84084
Last modified Navigator Pointe Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Navigator Pointe Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top