Public charter
West Jordan, UT

Posted March 30, 2014
My school is amazing - the kids learn at their levels. There is a teacher and instructor in every elementary class. They have smaller reading, spelling and math groups.

Posted May 03, 2013
I love this school. They have great teachers and staff. Everyone at this school follows rules. If I could choose a school that I know a student would lean; I would choose Navigator Pointe Academy. I love this school and I know many others do to.

Posted January 08, 2013
Our children have attended this school since it opened. We are very pleased with the school, especially the director. She knows each child's name and gives excellent leadership. We like having smaller junior high classes and the personal attention each child receives. I continue to highly recommend Navigator Pointe Academy.

Navigator Pointe Academy

Posted April 26, 2010
I am really impressed with NPA. They really emphasize scholastic goals for each child. My daughter is in Jr. High and is pulling A's when she was in regular school she struggled. Only thing I wish they would include is a couple of extracurrilar activities like a field trip or dance for the Jr high kids.

Posted January 26, 2010
This school has been the best thing for my children. We could not ask for a better director she has made this school great.

Posted August 22, 2009
I feel confident my children are receiving a great education, the best there is!

Posted May 07, 2009
Navigator Pointe Academy has grown into a fabulous school for both Junior High and Elementary students. The director insists on a safe environment where learning can flourish. The teachers know and develop relationships with each of their students and are excellent role models for them. Academics is the number one priority and the children are taught to love to learn. We are so grateful for the opportunity to have our family attend Navigator Pointe Academy.

Posted August 23, 2008
My children have attended NPA for 3 years. The staff is amazing and they know the name of each and every student. My son has done well in Jr. High and as he entered High School in our neighborhood he was very prepared for all college prep classes. My elementary aged student has doubled his scores in standardized testing and his confidence has grown. Each student is valued for who they are and the administration goes above and beyond to make every student reach their potential academically and morally.

Posted July 10, 2008
I love NPA the principal, teachers and instrustors are wonderful. My daughter is a very strong willed little girl. I was concerned that once she started school that teachers would try to 'break' my daughter. NPA staff has done wonderful to 'mold' her. Rather then 'break' her. She loves her school!!

Posted June 18, 2008
NPA has been an excellent school for my kids! We love the break out sessions for math, grammer, & spelling - and how the kids are re-evaluated every 3 weeks and placed in the correct group according to their learning ability. The school also has had an after school chess club - which the director took part in - that was awesome!

Navigator Pointe Academy
6844 South Navigator Rd, West Jordan, UT  84084
Last modified Navigator Pointe Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Navigator Pointe Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top