1,515 students|Jordan District

Bad
Good

I go there and it is the BEST middle school there is! It is nice and clean, the teachers are great and fun, the student work hard and enjoy there time there! We also have an amazing anti bullying system, so great that Disney has reached out to is and is doing a documentary... So we are amazing! GO FALCONS!!!!

Some of the teachers at this school have been very unhelpful in my point of view. My child has told me what one of the teachers there have done in the classroom that is very disturbing, the teacher should be fired in my opinion to what they did.

From what I've see of the school I find it great. They're very focused on making us comfortable by present a modern feel as the rest of the world is instead of and industrial feel. Industrail makes me feel like all i can do is sit behind a desk but as modern makes we feel creative. A great school overall!!

Overall, this school is one of the finest throughout the state. With that said, there are some disabilities that go with it. The school has a responsibility thrust upon it of being a model school, therefore, what they are doing may not be always in the best interest of the student, but rather the best interest of publicity. But overall, a very successful learning envrionment.

This is an excellent and up and coming school. The fine arts department is the best I have ever seen. The choir teacher is hands down the best in the state and has an incredible ability to teach music.

I like this school. the only problem was that some teachers didn't put enough efort into helping the students, they were too busy trying to calm down other students.

Teachers do not take time with individual students. I have written and spoke with teachers and no help is done with student. Conferences are done by students. They are supposed to be led by students but I did not think that meant that teachers would not be involved at all. Students with learning diabilities seem to fall through the cracks along with those who are advanced students.

As a member of the PTSA executive board and of course parent of an eight grade honor student, I am extremely pleased with the teachers, administrators and the students of this fine school. My son's class will be the first graduating class next year.

Last modified Sunset Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.