Challenger School-West Jordan 4

Posted January 10, 2012
We have had all of our 4 children attend Challenger School for preschool, and can say nothing but wonderful things about the teachers and the program. The headmaster at West Jordan however, speaks to adults in a condescending manner as if explaining things to a child. For elementary ages (only up to 1st grade at the West Jordan location), Challenger pushes the children to achieve their highest level. Just be warned, that if your child doesn't fit their testing standards (so they can keep their over-all scores high), your child will be asked to leave the school.

Challenger School-West Jordan 4

Posted June 30, 2011
We have had our 3 year old here and really liked it. We looked into American Heritage recently and are switching our daughter to it. American Heritage does more, they go on field trips, move to different classrooms, have different teachers, which I think is very important for younger kids to keep their interest.

Posted September 24, 2010
This is a great school, by the end of my sons 3yo pre-school class, he learned so much, it is amazing. He can read simple words even outside of school, so he isn't only memorizing. He can count by 1,5 and 10's to 100. He knew words that I didn't even think would be approached, such as what is the abdomen and thorax on a bug he drew. Amazing, worth every penny.

Posted March 30, 2010
My son has always been intellictually ahead of children his age, which is why I chose to put him in Challenger where he could be exactly that- challenged. The greatest part about the preschool classes is when they split into 'group' they allow the children to learn at their own pace while still excelling in the discpline. The staff is very friendly and sincere. And the headmaster Ms. Cindy could not be more caring. I have loved everything about this school, well worth the price.

Posted April 29, 2009
This is a very good school that really cares about your child's development. The staff is dedicated and professional. My son loves the school. There is a lot of work daily, but my son is clearly benefiting.

Posted October 25, 2007
I just love challenger school I have one in kindergarten and one in preschool, and one in a public school that I am currently trying to get into challenger. I hate public school! My daughter is above my son in second grade and has more homework then him. My preschooler was behind when he started and is excelling wonderfully. I love the principal and all the staff! thank you for all you do for my kids!

Challenger School-West Jordan
2247 Gardner Lane, West Jordan, UT  84088
Last modified Challenger School-West Jordan is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Challenger School-West Jordan Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top