PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

We have used Expressions Learning Center for quite some time. I took my youngest there when he was 1 year old and he has been going to this place until we decided to sent him to school this past few months. The teachers and the Owner are great. They do a great job at communicating with myself and my wife which for us is supper important. They were instrumental in helping my youngest boy in bathroom training. I feel they are very open minded to the kids and parents needs, professional and Caring. Although we don t use them during the school year as much, we absolutely use them during the summer. During the summer they have a well thought out program and all my 3 boys love to go there and interact and learn with well prepared teachers. Thank you for all your help and dedication to your work.

I love working at Expressions Learning Center! My 1 year old attends she gets so excited when I tell her we are going to daycare because she loves all her teachers and friends. The baby/toddler room do everything possible to help the children feel comfortable and loved. They take great care of my daughter and I am so happy I get to work with them! I work in the two's classroom and it is my favorite! My favorite part is seeing them get excited to learn the new activity for the day. I consider each and everyone in my class one of my own children, same with all the staff in the center. The three's class is taught by such a fun teacher! In the morning she is on the floor with them doing circle time with such excitement, the kids really get into it. I often catch her being silly with them and playing with them with a huge smile on her face. She gets so concerned if any kid is sick or hurt, even if they aren't in her class! I love being able to work close with her because she is helpful, energetic, and caring. This is an amazing environment, and I love it here! I always refer everyone to Expressions Learning Center.

My daughter joined at almost 2 years of age at Expressions Learning Center. For the past 6 months, she has been in a wonderful environment filled with education and love. The staff and owners are extremely wonderful and helpful with all the children. Her motor skills have developed immensely in the time that she has been there. This is an all around incredible facility and faculty and we are so happy that we found them!

I am happy to have my child attend school here. He loves every Teacher and Child here. He has been attending full-time for 5 years. We recommend Expressions to all and any of you interested.

Over the Rainbow is now Expressions Learning Center- FYI. Both of my daughters have gone here since they were 3 months old and they love it! There is very low teacher turnover. It seems like the staff enjoy working here, so they stick around. My 3-year-old daughter is way ahead of her peers in learning her letters and numbers and they do an art project almost every day. I would highly recommend Expressions

Last modified Expressions Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-5