819 students|Jordan District

Bad
Good

The parking situation is terrible and how the kids are dropped off and picked up is kind of inconvenient if you have other children with you especially a baby who wants to get out on a cold snowy windy day with a baby? Their pick up and dropping off needs to looked at. And stating you can park here and not there..not this lot but that lot one time and told something different another time....also rerout the kids crossing the sidewalk so more cars can get through so it makes more room for people to park lot is to small I don't want to have to get there 30 min early just for a place to park. There has to be a better pick up and drop off system than what they do now I have never had an issue with other schools that I have done this at.!!!!

Amazing School, Amazing Staff, I feel very secure that my kids are well taken of when at school

I would have to rate this school as average. We have been taking our children to Falcon Ridge for four years now, Personally the office staff is snobby. They act like they don't want to be there. Mrs. Ruesch was wonderful but she is no longer there. I have been looking into other schools for my children. I want to be clear my children have never had any troubles at school. I have noticed a lot of people in the boundaries drive their children to a different school. Hmmm I wonder why???

Falcon Ridge is an excellent school, one of the best that I have seen. The staff is great. My kids are very happy and you can tell the school really cares about its kids. I absolutely love this school.

I just love, love, love this school. Mrs. Thompson is an incredible principal who is very involved in everything that is going on in the school. I have run into her outside of school on weekends running errands to get prepared for the up coming events for the week. She truly cares about each and every students education, knows them by name and always has a smile on her face. We're moving out of state soon and i'm very concerned about leaving this school. If only I could take Mrs. Thompson with us my fears would go away! The teachers are excellent! My kids are "A" students because of their dedication to them.

Falon Ridge is one of the best schools in the area. It has a strong PTA and the principal is amazing. She makes a BIG difference. So far, the teachersa have been great.

My daughter is currently in first grade. We loved her Kindergarten teacher--she taught the children from day one that their classmates were "friends", making everyone feel welcome and comfortable. The school's motto is "Be a buddy, not a bully." The principal is great. So far we love the first grade teachers. But my favorite part of the school is that they don't just cater to kids that are having trouble, although that is available. They are also able to let kids accelerate at their own pace. A few of the sixth grade kids are even able to go to the local middle school in order to take pre-algebra. This truly fulfills "no child left behind" in my opinion. Well done, Falcon Ridge.

This is a great school. My child is in Kindergarten. She has a teacher that cares about how she's doing and worked around my schedule for parent teacher conference. The school is clean, well kept, and organized. I'm moving to a different area so my child is going to start at a new school. Hopefully they are as great as this one.

Last modified Falcon Ridge School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.