660 students|Jordan District

Bad
Good

Westland is a breath of fresh air. We came from a school nearby that was holding my daughter back, and both my kids were being bullied. Now I have all three of my kids attending Westland. We love this school. The teachers are wonderful. They do a great job challenging my kids. The principal is kind, and the staff is friendly. We first came here on permit, but now my oldest (6th grade) is in their gifted program> I have been so impressed with all the different things they participate in; science fairs, debate, acting, social dance. I am so very pleased that we switched to this school.

My daughter is in 3rd grade and has gone to a different school every year so far. We finally feel 'home' at Westland. Her teacher is so wonderful. The principal is very involved and sets the tone for every aspect of the school. We couldn't be happier!

This school is awesome! They have a truly amazing advanced learning program.

I love this school!!! My child has gotten a great education from a very caring staff! Mrs. Egan, the principal, is exceptional along with the rest of the office staff; not to mention the amazing teachers that make this school wonderful! I know there is a waiting list to get in so good luck! And I thank them for their hard work.

Last modified Westland School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.