Westland School 4

Posted November 07, 2010
My daughter is in 3rd grade and has gone to a different school every year so far. We finally feel 'home' at Westland. Her teacher is so wonderful. The principal is very involved and sets the tone for every aspect of the school. We couldn't be happier!

Westland School 0

Posted November 13, 2009
This school is awesome! They have a truly amazing advanced learning program.

Westland School 5

Posted May 16, 2007
I love this school!!! My child has gotten a great education from a very caring staff! Mrs. Egan, the principal, is exceptional along with the rest of the office staff; not to mention the amazing teachers that make this school wonderful! I know there is a waiting list to get in so good luck! And I thank them for their hard work.

Westland School 5

Posted March 13, 2006
The ALPS program at Westland is run very well. My accelerated child was challenged, motivated, and inspired by this program and school.

Westland School
2925 West 7180 South, West Jordan, UT  84084
Last modified Westland School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westland School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top