West Jordan, UT

Posted October 13, 2010
I am sad to say that this is my childs last year at Oquirrh. She has been at this school since Kindergarten and I have absolutely loved this school! The teachers are wonderful! The staff and faculty are awesome too! They make sure to let you know that they care about their students and will do what ever it takes to help when help is needed. My child struggled through the years in some areas. And thanks to the patience and hard work from her teachers she has improved a lot in her struggling areas. My child would not be the student she is today without Oquirrh.

Oquirrh School 0

Posted November 26, 2008
Excellent teachers, excellent curriculum

Oquirrh School 2

Posted July 05, 2007
My son has attended this school for three years. The first two years we had wonderful teachers, however this year the 2006-2007 school year was horrible. His teacher made extremely inappropriate comments towards my son in front of the other students and ignored my childs request for assistance. Also, they have a huge problem with bullies. My son has been bullied in this shool for the past three years. I have brought this to the attention of the principal and other staff members and still nothing is being done. If I could change school districts and remove my son from this school and the district I would do it in a heartbeat.

Posted February 15, 2007
My daughter started this year at Oquirrh. My daughters teacher is Ms. Goodsell and she is fantastic, very involved with the students. We came from a Murray school where there was much more Extracurriclar Activities and Parent involvement which was initated by the Principal. I joined the PTA but have yet to ever be contacted by them.

Posted December 09, 2005
My Daughter has gone from kindergarten to 2nd grade here. She has loved each Teacher she has had. This year 05-06 we have a new principal and he is a huge improvement over the last one. I know lots of parents that have moved their children to Charter Schools but I think this is a great school.

Oquirrh School 5

Posted August 26, 2005
I tranferred my daughter to this school from Jim Bridger Elemetary and I am so happy that I did. Both schools are in a neighborhood, but Oquirrh seems so much more secure. It is nice to see so many teachers outside monitoring the doors and children.Mr. Squire is my daughters teacher and she has improved three times since starting the new year. It seems that all of his past students love him too! Great Job!

Oquirrh School 5

Posted August 26, 2003
I am a grandparent with custody of a student in this school. From the office staff to the teachers to the cafiteria personel, the people working with our childern are wonderful, compassionate, caring, and loving people. The PTA is awesome. Parental involvment is outstanding.

Oquirrh School
7165 South Paddington Rd, West Jordan, UT  84084
Last modified Oquirrh School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oquirrh School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top