West Jordan, UT

Riverside School 4

Posted March 12, 2015
I have nothing to compare it to, as my children have only ever attended Riverside, but in 7 years and 4 kids we've only had one bad teacher experience. The Spanish immersion program has been an incredible opportunity for my kids, the teachers care enough to spend their own time offering extra programs and the leader in me program has been fantastic. My complaints tend to lie with district policies that the school has no control over.

Riverside School 1

Posted August 05, 2013
This school was a horrible experience and declined in each new year that my child attended. Mr. Hanvey the principal is incompetent. Despite reaching out to him on numerous occaions he did not once follow up on the many concerns that I brought to his attention. Mrs. Davis is an awful teacher who does not inspire children to learn and certainly does not help them grow confidence with her yelling. I would highly recommend that you choose an alternate education plan for your child if you can.

Riverside School 5

Posted March 03, 2012
I love this school. Many wonderful teachers. Excellent principal. Office staff is helpful and friendly. Great resources for my children.

Riverside School

Posted August 26, 2008
I love this schoole i think they have good teachers

Riverside School
8737 South 1220 West, West Jordan, UT  84088
Last modified Riverside School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverside School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top