505 students|Jordan District

Bad
Good

We really like this school! It is a smaller school which made it easy for my first grader to navigate. His first grade teacher was the best thing that ever happened to him! The principal is very stern but fair. They do a lot of fun seasonal things that most schools have banned, such as the Halloween parade. I highly suggest it!! We came from a Granite school

My son is in the 1st Grade at this school. He is recieving speech therapy and physical therapy 3hrs of the day. He has been diagnosed with High Functioning Autism. We have had one teacher postpone her retirement to continue assisting my son. And the other teachers and therapist have banded together to bring my son up to speed so he doesn't need to go to a special school for autism. He's actually doing just as good as some of the other students in his class. The staff is excellent I love my son being here.

My two children have attended school here for two years. Teachers seem par. Wwe came from Granite School District and do not see much difference. My kids enjoy going to school and bulling etc does not seem to be a problem. The Principal seems to be very well qualified. Class rooms are open as in no real walls in between rooms. I am not sure if this is good or not. I like the fact that other adults can hear what is being said to my children. (closed class rooms anything can be said). This a decent school needs better quality lunch food menu and flavor is terrible.

Last modified West Jordan School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.