Columbia School 1

Posted November 12, 2014
This Columbus Elementary school so rude feel jail get yell , take my daughter School.

Columbia School 2

Posted July 23, 2014
The only reason I am giving this school even 2 stars is for some of the amazing teachers who work there, otherwise this school is completely lost when it comes to providing a safe environment for our children. My child was bullied, horribly, and sexually harassed, in a very open, public area. It is claimed that no adults saw, and the principal did nothing, she almost never returned our phone calls & did not care. We are grateful for our child's teacher who stepped in as best she could, she was a saving grace. This school has a HUGE bullying problem, the same year my child was bullied (2013/2014) 11 teachers quit. What is it going to take for things to change?

Posted August 22, 2013
I love how the pricipal works hard to have the best for the school, the teachers, and our kids. They have a modern team to teach the kids. And work hard so all kids go together in the level of learning. Ive had my kids at this school from my biggest daughter that just graduated from highschool to the smallest thats just starting with kindergarten. I love this school!!

Posted February 05, 2010

Posted October 06, 2009
All three of my children have done most of there elemenetary years at Columbia. They all have haf excellent teachers every year. Great communication between teachers and myself (parent) at the teachers effort! Phil Hogan a staff member there has helped our family more than I would of ever thought possible!!!

Columbia School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
All staff, students and parents are working toward excellence in both academic life and in developing good character and citizenship.

Posted December 31, 2005
- a former student

Posted February 19, 2005

Columbia School
3505 West 7800 South, West Jordan, UT  84088
Last modified Columbia School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbia School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top