668 students|Jordan District

Bad
Good

we moved in the area 2 years ago, and was sad to see my kids leave their last school. But, they love this school so much more, they are doing better academically, have loved their teachers. I am so happy with the change. I have been really impressed with the teachers, and the women in the office are amazing! I also like how the office is set up. NO ONE can just walk in from outside, there is a glass window blocking you from walking in, so you have to go in the office to check in first, when the last school my kids attended, strangers could just wander the halls without anyone knowing! I have really loved this school so far

This Columbus Elementary school so rude feel jail get yell , take my daughter School.

The only reason I am giving this school even 2 stars is for some of the amazing teachers who work there, otherwise this school is completely lost when it comes to providing a safe environment for our children. My child was bullied, horribly, and sexually harassed, in a very open, public area. It is claimed that no adults saw, and the principal did nothing, she almost never returned our phone calls & did not care. We are grateful for our child's teacher who stepped in as best she could, she was a saving grace. This school has a HUGE bullying problem, the same year my child was bullied (2013/2014) 11 teachers quit. What is it going to take for things to change?

I love how the pricipal works hard to have the best for the school, the teachers, and our kids. They have a modern team to teach the kids. And work hard so all kids go together in the level of learning. Ive had my kids at this school from my biggest daughter that just graduated from highschool to the smallest thats just starting with kindergarten. I love this school!!

All three of my children have done most of there elemenetary years at Columbia. They all have haf excellent teachers every year. Great communication between teachers and myself (parent) at the teachers effort! Phil Hogan a staff member there has helped our family more than I would of ever thought possible!!!

All staff, students and parents are working toward excellence in both academic life and in developing good character and citizenship.

Last modified Columbia School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.