West Jordan, UT

Posted June 25, 2014
Horrible school. The principal NEVER returns my calls. The teachers would rather suspend a student instead of work with them over even minor problems. Ive had nothing but problems with the staff there and feel like my child has been singled out and not even given a chance. Im just very disappointed that the school system is as it is there. Its been a horrible experience for our family and nothing like how we believe a school should be.

Posted January 03, 2014
AWFUL. We had to move our son after 3 years at this school due to teachers who could even have an educated conversation with us as parents. The dual immersion program is a joke. The teachers (besides one) are so difficult and nearly impossible to communicate with. One year our child had three different teachers!! Please if anything, so not put your child in this program!

Posted October 07, 2013
I'm very disappointed in the school's new principal and some of the teachers. They don't want to address bullying issues and students are treated unfairly. Teachers are very defensive. It was a great school when Mr. Ichimura was there.

Heartland School 4

Posted March 01, 2013
I have 4 children that currently attend Heartland Elementary and they love it. We have had no problems with other parents, kids, teachers, principals, etc. We feel that are kids are being taught the state cirriculum and are actually excelling academically above their peers at other schools (who have transferred to other schools). We have no complaints. The current principal is fantastic with the children and parents.

Posted September 07, 2010
My son attended kindergarten at Heartland last year, midway through the year I had to pull him out of the class he was in, it was a new teacher and she did not know how to do constructive teaching, after I moved my son to the new teacher he did great and loved school again now this year I am finding the same problem, they bring on a new teacher and she comes off very arrogate when I try to talk with her. I am currently looking for a new school.

Heartland School 2

Posted July 27, 2010
My husband, and family have grown up here in West Jordan all of their lives,and have attended Heartland. Sad to say, it is not the school it use to be. The teachers are some what hard to deal with. It has gone way down hill. There is a lot of bulling, and is not a environment I want my 3 kids around. I willl not be sending my kids there next year.

Heartland School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
I have had my kids in this school for 3 years now and have come to the conclusion that my kids deserve MORE than what they are getting at this school. I am moving them to a new school for next year.

Heartland School 5

Posted September 28, 2007

Heartland School 4

Posted July 15, 2005
Heartland is a Great school. We have a very active PTA program as well as a School Community Council. My kids are excelling very well. We love the teachers that they have had! I highly recommend this school to everyone in the area!

Heartland School
1451 West 7000 South, West Jordan, UT  84084
Last modified Heartland School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heartland School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top