Posted January 05, 2012
I'm currently a student here, and it's the most amazing school i have ever been to. I truly thrive in all my classes, the teachers are patient and are amazingly thoughtful. They all really care about you. They take time to get to know you and your learning habits. This school isn't just for kids who want to be in the filming industry (even though it has AMAZING hands-on courses), there's a very diverse crowd here, and it's great for musicians too! Every year you spend here, more and more drama sparks up, but you get used to it. No one chooses sides, the conflict is only between those invloved. the oppurtunities this school offers is amazing, and i think everyone should take advantage of it. This school is amazing!!!

Posted October 24, 2011
My son is a senior in student government at East Hollywood. We were initially concerned because EH had a rep for taking in "last chance" kids. I told him he had to stand out and really excel if stayed and pursued his dream of being a film director, and he has. EH is to be commended for their no bullying policies and high standards. Their annual film, if you haven't seen one, is fantastic. Hamlet last year, The Odyssey this year.

Posted June 05, 2010
This school is amazing!! I have been a student here for the past the past two years and there isn't any other high school I would want to go to in Utah. The teachers are awesome, they make the subjects they teach understandable and are all-around great people. I highly recommend this school to anyone, but those especially interested in film will fit in perectly.

East Hollywood High School 0

Posted November 15, 2009
My Daughter goes to this School. I personally had my eye on this school from the time it first opened its doors. My daughter at that time was just in Jr.high. I had hoped they had a middle school so she could join right away,however they did not,so we waited. She started her freshman year and has been there ever since. she is a Junior now and we still Love it!! Not only does she go there for what she Loves, acting, singing, everything to do with what she wants her career in, but how she is able to be an Individual to be herself without any personal ridicule or judging from either teachers or students. Teachers don't concentrate on things some teachers in other schools consider to be distracting or negative.They treat the children with respect.I give this school an ' A'+

Posted September 10, 2009
I go to this school as of now and love it! Any student that loves filming, makeup, acting, etc will love this school! :D I recommend it for all teenagers!

Posted March 25, 2009

Posted September 07, 2007
- a staff

East Hollywood High School
2185 South 3600 West, West Valley City, UT  84119
Last modified East Hollywood High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Hollywood High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top