Posted April 16, 2013
My children attend this school and I am very pleased with how fast they are learning and how much they look forward to attending every day. They cater to busy moms which is a huge plus and they teach Christian values which is something you will never find in a public school. I have tried several schools and have never been happier. There are definitely improvements to be made but every year gets better. Keep up the good work Ensign.....our lives are better because of your efforts!

Posted September 05, 2012
I love Ensign there isn't a better school to go to! The teachers are great and the students are all very smart!

Ensign Learning Center 1

Posted July 28, 2011
I witnessed a literal 'gang' fight in the back of this school,- i would say playground but i dont think a concrete driveway constitutes a playground- i was in a meeting and could see the whole back area from where i was and i saw 3 bigger kids chasing, kicking, punching, and throwing this 1 smaller boy around for at minimum 4-6minutes. Not one single adult was back there supervising. When i went over to complain immediatly after my meeting finished a staff member in the front office was very put out that i was requesting someone go out back to put a stop to the bullying. Also while i was there another staff brought i a little boy with a huge cut on his cheek and crying and all they did was stick a bandaid on it. No cuddles, no washing of the area nothing. I couldnt see straight i was so angry, i couldnt imagine sending my child to this school even if you paid me to.

Posted February 04, 2011
My children have been in several private schools and this one is by far the best for academics and character development. They really have a great enviroment in there school.

Ensign Learning Center 0

Posted October 15, 2010
The teachers are great! They care so much about the students, and work with students falling behind and those pushing to move ahead.

Posted October 15, 2010
I love the way they teach and have a good emvironment

Posted October 14, 2010
My children love this school. I love this school for the small classroom sizes which allows more one on one.

Ensign Learning Center 0

Posted October 13, 2010
The preschool and kindergarten programs are outstanding.

Posted October 13, 2010
They offer my kids a quality education where I know about the principles and values of the school.

Posted October 13, 2010
This school is all about the children. All the efforts put into this learning center is for the benefit of the child. Our children are the future of this country and our public school systems are failing. Ensign Learning Center is working to change that.

Ensign Learning Center
2755 Decker Lake Lane, West Valley City, UT  84118
Last modified Ensign Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Ensign Learning Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top