West Valley City, UT

Academy Park School 5

Posted August 05, 2014
My kids and I love this school. My kids have gone since kindergarten and I will be sending them back again this year. I love the teachers and the principle. They don't have all the money but with the great community, staff and patents help we make it work.

Academy Park School 1

Posted March 12, 2014
My kids went from loving school to hating it after coming here. The principal seams to only care about image and not the kids. Some teachers are awesome. Most are not. My daughter got a failing grade for the first time in her life this year because her teacher forgot to record her assignments. After that my daughter stopped trying all together.

Academy Park School 1

Posted May 30, 2007
I finally gave up on this school! I moved my child out. To many students per Teacher. The Principal is new and teachers are leaving not a good sign. Parents need to be more involved. This is not a day care It Is Their Child's Futures.

Academy Park School 2

Posted June 14, 2006
- a staff
AP has some awesome teachers who do wonders with what they have to work with. The principal, on the other hand, is very hands-off and has VERY poor attendance. As stated, parent involvement is very low-the lowest I have ever seen at an elementary school. Academy Park is an example of a community who 'gets what they give' in regards to quality education. If more concern, time, effort, money and attention were given to the school by the community, its achievements would be much greater.

Academy Park School 2

Posted May 20, 2005

Academy Park School 3

Posted April 20, 2005
Parents should get involved more. Join the PTA help raise funds and enthusiasm for the programs such as arts,music,sports and other extracurricular activities. Don't just sit by and complain. Join in and help change it.

Academy Park School
4580 Westpoint Dr, West Valley City, UT  84120
Last modified Academy Park School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Academy Park School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top