Bad
Good

I hate even giving this school 1 star. WORST SCHOOL EVER. My child went from loving school to hating school. Teachers are awful! school takes no accountability for anything. Thank goodness my child is out of this nasty school and district. Do not recommend at all.

My kids and I love this school. My kids have gone since kindergarten and I will be sending them back again this year. I love the teachers and the principle. They don't have all the money but with the great community, staff and patents help we make it work.

My kids went from loving school to hating it after coming here. The principal seams to only care about image and not the kids. Some teachers are awesome. Most are not. My daughter got a failing grade for the first time in her life this year because her teacher forgot to record her assignments. After that my daughter stopped trying all together.

I finally gave up on this school! I moved my child out. To many students per Teacher. The Principal is new and teachers are leaving not a good sign. Parents need to be more involved. This is not a day care It Is Their Child's Futures.

Last modified Academy Park School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.