922 students|Granite District

Bad
Good

Posted April 30, 2014
Granger Elementary is a great school to teach at! The population is diverse which allows us all to experience the world as it is! I love the students here. They are motivated to learn, well behaved and respectful. I love the team of teachers that I work with and I am very excited about our future. The direction of education excites me and has motivated me to improve each year, as a teacher. The administration has a lot to do with that. I have been teaching for 22 years in California and Washington State. I have never felt more motivated for change and improvement than I do now. I attribute that to Granger Elementary. I live 45 minutes away and I have never considered looking for a job closer to home! All of these things add up to good experience with students, parents and staff!!

Posted April 29, 2014
When you walk into a school you can tell a lot by how you are greeted at the front office. I have been in schools where the staff were grumpy and unresponsive. This school year at Granger, the office staff has consistently greeted me with a smile and helped me. Several times I have seen the principal in the office helping out when it gets crowded. I like that she is willing to help out. I am impressed with the positive changes I have seen at Granger and hope they continue.

Posted April 29, 2014
My school is committed to its amazing students. We are implementing incredible teaching practices to ensure our students achieve, no matter where the are at in their learning!

Posted April 29, 2014
One of the best things about Granger is that we are a community school. This means that we are often able to support families with basic needs such as food, clothing, and medical care. Granger is also blessed with phenomenal leadership, and a knowledgeable, caring staff. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else!

Posted April 28, 2014
I love working with Granger staff and Granger families. This is one of the first schools I have worked at where the principal genuinely cares about every single student and their family. She also is very supportive and receptive to staff needs. I look forward to going to work each day at Granger and supporting young learners to be their best.

Granger School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
My school has a principal that has high standards and wants all students to do their best. She cares about each student.

Posted January 22, 2014
My daughter is attending the preschool program. I have been impressed with the progress she has made while attending. I can always count on excellent communication from the teachers and quick responses to any concerns. I am grateful for the preschool's assistance and guidance in laying the foundation for my daughter's education.

Posted August 07, 2013
This school has some of the nicest little kids I have ever known! This school is working to meet the needs of families in the community. It is important for parents to support the school by having a good and helpful attitude.

Posted July 29, 2013
My school is continually working to meet the needs of students, parents, and the community.

Granger School 1

Posted September 05, 2012
I've had children in multiple schools but this is the first one where I did not feel like my children's safety or well being was taken seriously.

Granger School
3702 South 1950 West, West Valley City, UT  84119
Last modified Granger School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.