866 students|Granite District

Bad
Good

Loved this school when my son attended, they have an after school program that is just awesome! It helped my son a bunch!

This school has a teacher that framed me for something I never done and she picked on me all the time. One time when she was lecturing about something (Which I can't remember), and I my mind was elsewhere, she called my name then she said "stop picking on your nose" I never did that and I got so embarrassed and students start mocking me after class. One time I accidently broke (I can't remember what I break) and I can't fix it and other teacher walk by the class and saw me, he came in to say hi to me then asked me what I was doing, and I told him I broke this and couldn't fix it. He offered to fix it for me and he fixed it. Later, when I wasn't in her class, one of her student breaked that same item and she literrally framed that I broke it and I refused to fix it because I didn't break it. I do not know why school even hire people who is not moral, racists, and like to bully students to be a teacher. Other than that, this school isn't a bad school it just doesn't have that many upright and honest teachers there.

I went to this school as a child and my daughter went there for 2 years. I think HIllsdale is a great school. They have book fairs all the time (buy one get one free). They also have family night often. The teachers are great and they care if your child is doing good in all they do.

My son has been to the challenger program and ended up having other children beating on him, he then went to orchard elementry where his kindergarten teacher diagnosed him with add (since when do they give psychologist doctrines to education majors) then he went to hillsdale and this school is awsome! They have helped him excel up to the grade he is currently in. The teachers really care about their students and take a special interest in their students. To actually be able to compare hillsdale to a private school says alot. Thank you to all the staff at hillsdale for giving my son a pleasant educational experience, especially miss johnson, and mrs. fonseca! you guys are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that Hillsdale Elementary is a really good shool. There are alot of fun activities. Choir, debate, sports, and more! The quality of programs overall is pretty good. Choir goes to Abravenal Hall, artwork gets shown, music classes perform, and it is overall pretty good.I am a student here and I've been in the choir, art class, debate, and music. All the teachers are nice and teach at a good steady rate.

Last modified Hillsdale School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.