Bad
Good

My child has been attending Jackling for 4 years and has done very well. The principal knows me and my child by name and is bilingual. Teachers have all be good at encouraging him and finding ways to challenge the students. Overall very good staff. In my opinion parental involvement is low and the neighborhood this school serves has many economic and social challenges. Although my child has done well I can't help but wonder if it is because the curriculum has been altered to accommodate all the students that are struggling.

Over the last 10 years I have been able to see this school grow. I have had 6 children attend this school from 2003-2005 and again from 2010-2014. I love the current principle and staff. I would not have my kids attend any other Elementary. I have been very happy with the special ed teachers, and speech program. Many of the subjects my children struggled in are now some of their favorite. I have never had any issues with the staff approaching things differently for my child to learn. I am always surprised about the amount of work and care they put into the classrooms.

I love this school. My daughter is in 2nd grade. All of the interactions have been good. I love the principle he knows the kids names and is very involved.

My child has bee attending Jackling since 2004. Great school I would recommend this school to anyone. This last year the school scores went up 25%, Jackling has implicatd new programs, and have a Awesome staff. I would recommend this school to anyone. There is great diversity, I love that my chlid is exposed to so many wonderful cultures.

Last modified Jackling School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.