Bad
Good

I am always proud to say that I go to Kennedy because this school has excellent extracurricular and performing arts programs that allow us teens to feel great about ourselves and develop good social skills and self esteem. I am also happy to report that it is a very clean school, it is easy to recognize that the custodians do care for the well being of the students. School unity is also excellent, because the school gives many opportunities to be involved in sports, Academic Games, the spring musical and Peer Leadership Team; the students can experience working as teams to accomplish something greater than individuals can. In conclusion, my school is freakin' awsome and I am a very proud Kenney Crusader! :D

Kennedy Jr High is an excellent school. As both a parent and a substitute teacher at the school I am constantly impressed with the level of education the children receive. The teachers are more than devoted to educating students and work many hours above what is required to give students the best education opportunities possible. The dress code is remarkable and creates more equality with the students. The principal is very supportive of all groups and organizations within the school and attends nearly every sporting event, concert, art show, plays, (etc.) that the school participates in. Students are allowed every opportunity to participate in any type of program that interests them from art, band, choir, dance, and drama to woodworking, academic games, MESA, and sports all of which are top rate programs with excellent instructors that go above and beyond. I would recommend this school to anyone wanting to do well.

I have two daughters that attend JFK. We are extremely satified with the education our daughters are receiving form JFK. Whenever I contact the school or visit the school I am treated with the upmost respect from the staff as well as the students I encounter. I have read other reviews about JFK online and do not agree with the negative reviews. Parent involvement in your child's education and school will bring success, lack of involvement will only lead to failure.

JFK, It is one of the better schools. I have seen many junior high schools. some of them are not even in control. The uniform system creates discipline right from the beginning. It is a very structured school, I am very pleased to have my daughter in this school

This school has a dress code that inconsistently enforced. Every staff member has their own interpretation of it. This confuses students and parents alike. Teachers, for the most part do not answer E-mails and/or messages. Some teachers use inappropriate language in the classroom. Students feel discriminated against. Students show no respect for staff and viceversa. Parents are, most of the time, ignored. There are a few good dedicated teachers, but like I said they are only a few. Students are not challenged and are treated like thieves. This is not a very good school. I have terribly dissapointed.

Last modified John F. Kennedy Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.