Redwood School 1

Posted May 13, 2010
Redwood elementary has been a horrible school for my children. We recently moved into the area and the school has been difficult to work with. I would not recommend this school to any parent. The administration is not very helpful, and the majority of the teachers just don't seem to care very much. The programs offered for the students are a joke and these students are treated badly by all staff. I would avoid this school like the plague.

Redwood School 3

Posted February 09, 2006
This school was much better than we thought it would be when we first started realizing our kindergartener would be attending. The Principal, Ms. Martz seems to do an amazing job and all of the teachers I have met are really dedicated to giving their students a good education, they have good discipline and care about their students. Their is not much parental involvement and I think that would really help the teachers. I have seen a good deal of singing and using music to teach the students. I admittedly don't know a lot about the older grades, but our Kindergarten experience has been great!

Redwood School
2650 South Redwood Rd, West Valley City, UT  84119
Last modified Redwood School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Redwood School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top