West Valley City, UT

Posted October 20, 2013
Rolling Meadows; This school is just right for me. Sure the appearance is not to fancy compared to my other schools, but their teaching skills are great. I'm a 6th grader here, and I am one of those smarter students and they work at my own level. They also recognize me for my talents. Even for the students who work in a slower pace still learn at a rapid pace. Worry about the economy? Well don't! The students have fair manners and same goes with the teachers. I moved here after 5 years in my old school, but I felt right at home in the first day. Don't ever worry about coming here, because it's great.

Posted November 10, 2005
This was a great school throughtout my time spent here. I went to RM from K-4 grade. I was respected for my talents and taught for my lesser skills. The teachers were always perfect for us.

Posted April 15, 2004
- a former student
I am a Sofmore from Indiana. I went to Rolling Meadows grades k-2.I have moved alot but I can still remmember what a great system they have.They have monthly assemblies where students are rewarded for good behavior and they have plenty of after school activities such as plays and talent shows. The teachers are allways friendly and they allways try to help you when you are feeling down or you have a problem. If you are looking for a good school in the grant school district I would deffinatly recommend this one.Any child that attends this school will have a wonderfull time and great learning experience. I promise that any child that attends this school will never forget the great friends, teachers, and memories they make here.

Posted September 09, 2003

Rolling Meadows School
2950 Whitehall Dr, West Valley City, UT  84119
Last modified Rolling Meadows School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rolling Meadows School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top