Stansbury School 4

Posted September 15, 2013
My school is Stansbury School in West Valley City, Utah. My granddaughter moved to the school area over the summer. She has "loved" school from the first day. Her second grade teacher and her class have made her feel welcome. She now has two "best" friends and looks forward to going to school each day. Thank you for making the transition to easy! Kentucky Grandma

Stansbury School 1

Posted March 18, 2011
This is a horrible school they lost one of my children twice. They also tryedd to say I didn't send one of my children for like 2 months stright when my child was there the whole time. There all day kindergarden didn't tell me that my daughter was farther behind the other students to the point that she needed to be taken to be tested and when she started at a new school the new teacher says she has a learnind disability and may need to be left back a year. All in all they just don't care at all for the students.

Stansbury School 1

Posted February 24, 2009

Stansbury School
3050 South 2700 West, West Valley City, UT  84119
Last modified Stansbury School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stansbury School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top