Bad
Good

The administration at this school is seriously lacking in teaching our children and feel that policing the school is the priority over educating the students, I can truly say their are a few select teachers that are amazing educators at this school, however the office staff (Principle and Vice Principle) are repulsive and unwilling to help in a child's education, I never in the three years that my son attended this school received any help with my sons education and I had asked numerous times just to hear what they would do but never followed through with, I even contacted the Granite School District and had no help from them either just a lot of pass the buck and "this is who you need to talk too". I feel bad for any student who attends this Jr. High School and I wish the parents and the students the best of luck while attending Valley Jr. High.

This school is where I went to school, as well as my kids. I love the way they help the kids to master the information that they are parting and the involvement of the arts, music and support of math and the sciences.

Last modified Valley Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.