Whittier School 4

Posted June 25, 2014
Whittier has a really good faculty and have been really impressed with the care that the teachers have taken with my daughter. She has selective elective mutism and doesn't talk to anyone that she is not really familiar with and all of the teachers have been extremely willing to work with her. They have not been in her face about needing to talk and she has been able to really enjoy going to school and has done really well in her progression. The principal of the school is fantastic!

Posted July 28, 2010
My daughter has attended Whittier for 5 years now and we LOVE IT!! Mrs Giles has brought some new and wonderful ideas to the school though there are times I don't fully understand her motivation. The PTA is AMAZING!!! They have managed to get better every year! All of the teacher we have had have really made an impact on my Daughters life! I feel that they enjoy their job! I like the school hours and that it has the traditional 9 month schedule!

Posted September 18, 2009
The PTA - The Principal - Most of the Teachers - Most of the office staff is wonderful! Its not your everyday school. The Whittier Elementary Students of WVC is fortunate to have such a place to go!!! Thanks Whittier and Mrs. Giles

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers really care about each student. The office staff are helpful and friendly. The principal does creative things to inspire the students to do their best. My child enjoys going to school each day. There is an air of team work between teachers, staff, pta, and students.

Posted April 18, 2004
Whittier Elementary School is a fine school. My son is in 2nd grade and has attended since Kindergarten. Whittier has a wonderful Accelerated Reading program, as well as an Access program. The teachers are very good, and the principal is amazing. I would recommend this school for any child! I would choose this school over any public or private elementary!

Whittier School
3585 South 6000 West, West Valley City, UT  84128
Last modified Whittier School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whittier School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top