Posted September 19, 2010
My daughter is currently in 1st grade at Grace Baptist. She also attended Kindergarten there. This is a fantastic school and very reasonable on the price. My daughter is currently reading on about a 2nd grade level and her reasoning skills are more advanced than what her peers are at in public school. (I am a public school teacher) I choose Grace for the student teacher ratio and attention to details that she would not receive in a public school setting. I am NOT Baptist and feel the religious education is general Christian education. No matter your denomination, this is a fantastic school that offers values along with an excellent general education!

Posted June 14, 2009
Our kids are very bright thanks to this school. They teach from Abecca and Bob Jones material. Very reasonably priced, worth 2 to 3 times the cost.

Posted April 01, 2009
This is a good Christ centered school. It is very conservative. Our kid's S.A.T. scores show that they are about 4 yrs ahead of public school.

Grace Baptist School